Series: Watercolor Flowers Christian Bible Study Books and Notebooks (3 books)
Buy on Amazon
Daily Scripture Reading Plan, Bible Study and Creative Journal for 365 Days for Women
Do you ever feel like you’re struggling to read the Bible consistently?
- Is your life too busy and it feels like you have no time to read your bible every day?
- Do you find it hard to pick bible verses to read and know where to start?
- Do you feel too tired to even get started with picking bible verses to read?
- Do you feel no motivation to read bible verses daily?
- Do you think that you may not have enough biblical knowledge to read bible verses daily?
If your answer is yes to any of those questions please realize you are not alone. Reading the bible every day is the thing that most Christians struggle with from time to time. I myself do that too. Maybe you get so caught up in day-to-day life that you simply find it hard to find time to read your Bible every day. As many of us do you may say: “I’ll get around to it “later,” but then you never do? If it sounds like you, you’re definitely not alone. We all struggle when it comes to spending time with God daily through His word from time to time. To help you overcome this struggle i created this book.
How can this prayer journal help me read my bible every day?
- 37 Questions to help you discover the meaning of the scripture even if you feel that you may not have enough knowledge to understand bible verses.
The questions are categorized in 3 groups:
- Scripture Questions: to help you understand doctrines and meanings of scripture better
- Life Application Questions: to help you apply what you learned from the scripture in your everyday life to improve your daily walk with God
- Prayer Questions: to help you set good motivates to pray for and keep you going in the walk with God Daily1
- About 10-15 minutes reading time a day: The verses are picked to be short that can be read while you are drinking your morning coffee or evening tea.
- 365 topics: The hardest part is to decide what to read every day. The daily bible reading plan gives you 1-9 short verses put together by topics. Every day you can learn something different. Using the question sheet (take it out and laminate it) write down quick notes for each bible verse. Then move on to the prayer questions and take notes on what God revealed for you to pray about.
- Decorative elements on each page to color: Beautiful flowers and leaves to color to make your prayer journal look good and turning it to a memorable piece of art you can keep for the years to come. Also while coloring you can meditate on the word of God you just have read.
- Large space to add planner style stickers and writing notes: Have your creative veins ready! You can prepare (print and cut) your stickers over the weekend to decorate your journal every day. This also helps you to commit for reading bible verses daily since you already put work into preparation to make the stickers for the week.
- 3 full pages with bible verses to color
- Large font size. Bible verses are 12 Pt
- Topic index that can be used to trace your progress: You can mark the day what you’ve already read. Visualizing your progress may help you keep going.
- Works with your favorite Bible translation
The Bible verses I picked are to help you to encourage you when you go through difficult times such as questioning your faith or health issues etc.
Some Bible verses are picked to teach you about The Holy Spirit, Salvation, fighting temptations and many more other things.
The creative part of this prayer journal will make this journal a very memorable piece of your life that you can keep for many years.
Bible Verses for Today is a beautiful, in-depth and easy-to-use bible study aid and writing and art journal book for women. Valeria Wolfl has created an absolutely wonderful, well-designed and purposeful book for women to guide them through the scriptures, one day at a time for one whole year.
Each page correlates to each day of the year. Valeri Wolfl has thought of everything with this elegant and simple (yet packed with scriptures) bible study book. It is meant for women to be creative by journaling on each page, and using artistic expression while looking up and meditating on a few scriptures for the day. There are verses, bible stories and key Spirit led scriptures for feeding our own spirits and renewing our minds. Included are questions and how-to applications for the book with thoughtful, clever ideas and instructions on how to use the book. I am so impressed with this book. It is very well formatted, and thoughtfully arranged in order to keep it simple while being fairly comprehensive in terms of biblical references and scriptural answers to our everyday life problems. One can use this book as a form of art therapy while being fed the Word of God. On each page, there is a liberal amount of space for journaling notes and thoughts on the topics and verses for the day, and decorating the pages by drawing with colored pencils, markers, stickers or even watercolor. There are three pages for painting on which references certain popular biblical verses that we all love and hang onto. The daily topics are those we can all relate to, and are seeking help for. Included on each page and topic are the scripture references that provide the answers and help for our many needs. The counsel that comes from the scriptures are full of wisdom and life and the only counsel I will listen to.
Bible Verses for Today is packed with all of the very best verses in the bible. We read from one to a few verses a day with this bible study and journaling book. Just enough but not too much for each day. I love reading the bible and this is the perfect helper to get me to open up my bible and look up the verses and mediate on them. I am artistic and I am loving this book. I am enjoying the journaling part of this book so much by being creative with color and different mediums. One of the best parts of this book is how it escorts me to write down my thoughts, meditate on the verses I have just read – and feed my spirit with the Word of God. I believe that Bible Verses for Today by Valeria Wolfl is an anointed and Spirit led book for every woman who wants a deeper connection with the Lord through the Word of God.
Chick Lit Café highly recommends Bible Verses for Today – Created by Valeria Wolfl
Buy Bible Verses for Today – Created by Valeria Wolfl today!!
Take a closer look at Bible Verses for Today in this video.
Visit BibleStudyPrintables Valeria Wolfl’s Etsy Store
Authors: To submit your book for qualification for a book review and/or book promotion, feel free to contact Chick Lit Café Author Services today! Featured author spotlight pages, book reviews, book promotion, author marketing, author interviews, email promotion campaigns and more!
Read Chick Lit Cafe’s author testimonials and success stories here.
book review, book reviewers, find book reviewers, editorial book reviews, book promotion, how to promote a book, book marketing tips, book promotion tips, how to market a book, book marketing experts